SRCD has acquired an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) for emergency use in Suisun Marsh in case of cardiac arrest. Even for untrained users, AED survival is 4-times better than CPR (which saves 9% of victims) and doubles survival compared with waiting for emergency medical services (EMS). Please spread the word.
- Online Landowner Meeting Will Be Held on September 16th
- “Save the Hunt” CWA Hosts Sporting Clays at Birds Landing on July 31st
- Preservation Agreement Implementation (PAI) Application Deadline is June 19th
- July 31st SCF Fun Shoot Is Cancelled
- May Migratory Bird Surveys Cancelled – Frequently Asked Questions