Studies of California Ridgway’s rails in tidal marshes of San Francisco Bay indicated that predation accounted for 98% of mortalities and avian predators were responsible for 64%. More mortalities occurred on high tides during daylight hours. See Casazza et al. (2017) on the Science submenu under References.
- Reminder! 2018 Diversion Reporting is now Available
- Reclamation District Workshop Presentation on New Requirements
- Flash Flood Watch – Monday-Tuesday (February 25/26)
- Automated Emergency Defibrillator (AED) Now Available at SRCD Office
- Reclamation District Workshop (February 22) 10:00 am @Rush Ranch